Friday, October 12, 2012

SLC

This morning my parents and I went to Salt Lake!
We took the tracks over to the City Creek Mall, and can I just say
I loooove it!
It's so fancy!
I acted like a tourist today and took some pictures.
 my only regret is that I didn't get a picture of the homeless guy holding a sign that said, 
"I'm not gonna lie. I just want some beer."

 The view from the sky bridge!
 There were creeks running through the whole thing.
I'm a model, obviously.
It was very fun, and we're going again on Monday to actually buy clothes!

As soon as we got back home, I had to go to BYU for a concert report.
It wasn't fun exactly, but it wasn't horrible.
We entertained ourselves by making paper frogs.

Ok, can I just say that I really want it to be winter now!
To be more specific, I want Christmas.
I told my parents that we should put up Christmas decorations right now.
Thats how much I want it.
I am really so excited for snow, and scarves, and boots, and hats, and sweaters! 
Basically all I want for Christmas are sweaters.
And this CTR ring I saw today at Deseret Book



No comments:

Post a Comment