Thursday, November 1, 2012

Let's get real, we all want to skip to Christmas

Can I just say that Halloween is my least favorite holiday! 
You have all the stress of picking what to wear, deciding if it's too dumb or too over the top.
Or you just don't wear a costume and everyone calls you lame.
High school is hard, guys.
Let's send around a petition to cancel Halloween next year!
Or just go back to elementary school on that one day of the year, when Halloween was actually fun.
Yeah, good plan me!

This year we forgot to get pumpkins, and candy is way expensive so there weren't even Reese's!
 I just ate all the stale starbursts no one wanted.

We decided to try to be a little festive and make our house look a little bit scary.
So we gathered up some glow sticks and toilet paper rolls and made this!

 Little eyes that stare out at you. 
Then my dad put the radio outside with the creepy Halloween music playing so it made it even scarier!

For Halloween this year, I didn't know what to be.
At first I was all like this:
 (Hobo)
 But then I was all like this!
(Queen of Hearts, if you couldn't tell.
 My friends and I did an Alice in Wonderland theme, which you can see on my last post)

My parents took Rachel and I over to that Haunted House with the scarecrow that chases you.
The only really scary part was when I was watching Frankenstein chase Rachel and I looked over and realized there had been this werewolf right next to my face for the past five minutes.
I screamed.

Anyway, I tried to enjoy it this year, but I was happy when it was over.
Now on to Thanksgiving, and then Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment