Monday, December 3, 2012

Finally..

I feel like things lately have just been going the same, and nothing is changing.
It might be the Christmas spirit thats traveling around, but things are looking up!
Our whole house is decorated for Christmas now, and it just makes me so happy when I walk into my room and see my own little Christmas tree and the paper snowflakes hanging from my ceiling!

Today right after school my mom and I joined my dad going up to Salt Lake and went to City Creek!
Even though it was freezing, it was great to see all the lights and to just shop around a bit.
Probably the best part was that we discovered they have a new cafe at Temple Square with hot chocolate and cookies. There's nothing like a little hot chocolate to warm up your hands and your heart!


We might have a little too much Christmas spirit in our house...

and I might secretly be an elf. 
Shhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment