Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm alive!

Oh my goodness it has been so long since I have blogged!
I feel like I've lost the groove.
But I'll tell you about some things that have been going on!
School has been pretty fun.  
It's way better to be a junior and all your friends can drive
way better.
Last weekend for tennis we went to St. George and it was great!
Unfortunately, Becca, Jill, Kenny, Jade, and Lola chose to came down that weekend and I didn't get to see them a lot.

I didn't take any pictures in St. George, but I took some today at our match!
Rachel and I played doubles today.









We won 8-5!
One of the volleys I hit I totally closed my eyes, but still hit it over, then they hit it back to me and I volleyed it right at their feet. I was so proud.

Last week against Provo I won my match, but against Springville I lost cause I got heat stroke. 
It wasn't a good day.
And against Mountain View we won.

It's so sad, tennis season has less than a month to go!
It's gone by so quickly.

Ohhhh last Saturday I watched Insidious.
Thats only like the fourth scary movie I've ever seen, 
and it was sooooo freaky.
Never watching a scary movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment