Sunday, September 16, 2012

Homecoming, 2012

Last night was Homecoming!
It was so much fun.
I went with Zac Campbell.
For our day date we went boating!
It was so much fun, but right now I'm so sore from it.
Somehow I got hit in the chin by someones foot, so that hurts, and my arms feel like dead weights.
But it was worth it!
None stop tubing for 3 hours.
Only bad part was that we got home at 4:15, and they were picking us up an hour later...
yea stressful!
So we blow dried my hair super quick and put in rollers. 
It never fails.
Then he came and we went to take pictures at the Castle.
I don't have those yet, but I have a few his parents took.



After pictures we went to La Jolla.
So many other groups were there!
I saw tons of people from Mountain View.
Dinner was great, we could not stop laughing.
Our dates were a bit crazy!
Then we went to the dance for maybe an hour.
It was fun seeing everyone else there, but it definitely wasn't the funnest part of the day.
Then we went to Ethan's house and watched a movie!
All in all, it was a great first date!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so glad you had a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete