Saturday, September 22, 2012

I need somebody to looooove!

We had our last tennis match on Thursday.
We lost for the first time in 18 years.
It was sad.
But.. we still won Region!
And I won my game 8-1!

Now we just have the region tournament.
I've got to admit, it hasn't been that fun this year.
But hopefully it will be better next year!

This week has been so fun!
Everything that has happened has just made me so happy, and I'm so glad.
Last night we just had a girls night and talked and it was really nice.
(I skipped the choir thing we were invited to cause it was optional! So happy.)
And tonight I get to go laser tagging with all my friends! So excited.

I don't really have any pictures or anything exciting, so maybe my next post will be more entertaining.
Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment