Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Too much.

Oh my goodness.
Junior year is so hard.
Tomorrow I have an insanely hard math test, and I've been studying all day!
During pride, after school, and then with some friends for 4 hours!
We had a quick break for Chick-fil-a though, and that was the only good part about today.
I might fail my test.
If I do I might have an F in that class.
If I get a F in that class I might have a breakdown because I'll have to take it over again.
I'm so stressed!!!!
I don't even know why I'm taking the time to blog right now when I should be either studying for math, doing chemistry homework, writing my english paper, studying for the chemistry test, or maybe even practicing the songs for our choir concert tomorrow.
(Ha! That last one was a joke. Our choir is gonna sound bad anyways.)
And did I mention that all of this needs to be done by Thursday, while tomorrow I'll be at a choir concert all day after school!
I just... don't know.
I might become a hermit for the next couple of weeks so that I can get all this work done and keep my grades up.
Goodbye, sunlight!
Hello long days of staring at a computer screen while typing as fast as my fingers can go while singing along to Taylor Swift's Red album and Christmas songs in the big black chair in Becca's old room.

No comments:

Post a Comment