Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Cheer



Christmas is in one week!
Can you believe it?
Mother Nature finally got on schedule, so hopefully we will have a white Christmas this year!

Let me get you up to speed on things happening around here.

I've been on a couple dates lately, but this is the only one I got pictures from.
Kaleb, Emilie, Ben, and I.
We made gingerbread houses, then went down to the Riverwoods to roast S'mores!
The next week we had the laurels and priest ward date and I went with Alex.
We made gingerbread houses again!
And I think two weeks ago I went and saw the ODC dance concert with Ethan, Ben, and Rachel.
And this Saturday I'm going to Temple Square on a date.

For Christmas this year we decided to just get everyone in our family matching Christmas sweaters and bag the rest of the gifts.
(Don't worry family, that was a lie.)

My parents and I took pictures to send out a Christmas card.
Sad family of three.
Missing more than half of our numbers.

For choir, we had our concert on Wednesday, then went up to Temple Square on Friday, and another concert on Saturday.

-------
Exciting news!
When we were singing at Temple Square, after one of our songs someone walked up to where we were singing and told us that we were great.
Guess who that person was!
President Uchtdorf!
It was the coolest thing ever.
And it was his and his wife's 50th anniversary!
-------

Oh, and that math test I took last week?
Yep.
Failed it.
But the good news is..

yea there is no good news.
I've just been trying not to think about it.


Christmas Break starts in 2 days!
Get ready for hot chocolate, presents, snow, sledding, caroling, service, family time, apple cider, New Year's Eve, and holiday cheer!

(Oh, and the end of the world this Friday. But let's get real, it's not happening people!)



2 comments: