Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Preference 2013

Preference was this last Saturday.
It was really fun!
I took Drake Harper.

For the day date we went to Classic Skating.
Let me tell ya, it has changed a ton since the last time I was there! (6th grade)
There were bouncy houses and arcade games and it was a lot bigger.
I fell down a lot..

Later that day we took pictures.
 Me and Drake.
 My whole group.



 This picture was just too horrible of everyone in it.

We went to La Jolla Groves for dinner.
That place is so good, but I accidentally ordered the exact same thing I got the only other time I've been there.
Woops.
Pretty good though.
Then we went to the dance, stayed for an hour or so, and went to Talbie's for ice cream sundaes and games.

It was a great dance!


(I almost put 2012 as the title. Still not used to the new year.)

1 comment:

  1. you, my dear, are GORGEOUS! Like seriously... you're a babe. Good job on your dress, hair, shoes, makeup, face, body... oh that got awks fast. Anyways I had a break down because I missed you... why am i writing this on your blog? I don't know. but i miss you like crazy!!! oh and did I mention you're a babe?

    ReplyDelete