Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hi.

I'm just gonna pretend that I've been regularly blogging lately, so I don't have to go through the whole
"I promise I'm still alive" thing.
So today I went to the softball game to take pictures for yearbook.
I dragged Bekah along so I wouldn't be alone.
We were there for a whole 10 minutes! 
And the only pictures we took were of a giant truck.

So productive.
We even tried to do some math!
(One problem, check. 20 other problems... ehhh)

Sometimes, I just wish I could put every single snap chat Becca sends me.
They are hilarious.
And it would be pay back, cause she always does it to me.
But for some reason I have not mastered the art of screen shooting something in less than 5 seconds.
So you're safe sista!

So what have I been doing with my life lately?
Work.
School.
Eat.
Repeat.
Not in that order, and eating is a lot more often than the other two.
Exercise?
Not so much.

I'm very excited, because I'm going to San Francisco in almost two weeks!
So I'll have Spring Break, and then choir tour right after!
I even paid for half of it, so I better have fun.
All I know that we are actually doing there is going to Alcatraz, and shopping.
Oh and the singing part, but no one goes for that.

Here are some lovely pictures for you.

I hope you don't have nightmares tonight because of them.
 Sore losers.
 Fail.
And some lovely pictures of my very own sister.

Umm my sister the turtle? Worst picture ever!
(Payback)


1 comment:

  1. wow. didn't anyone tell you i was part turtle?

    ... you're kinda late on the memo apparently.

    oh and we also have cheek pockets so HA.

    ReplyDelete