Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lets get caught up!

Guess who's finally blogging!
This girl!
I've had a crazy summer so far, and done lots of fun things.
I have all the scrapes, sunburns, and bruises to show it!
I went tubing down the Provo river for the first time,
and I kind of never want to do it again.
But maybe next time I'll wear shoes.. and be in a big tube not the dollar ones you can buy anywhere.
I've also been learning how to longboard, swimming, kayaking on Utah Lake, all that fun stuff.
I play tennis everyday, and I've really been practicing piano and guitar so I'll get better.
There's been a lot of Girl's Camp planning, too.
I wish that it was sooner than August, because I feel like it's taking up a lot of my time.
And it's over my birthday.
Great.
I have a tennis tournament today, so wish my luck on that!
Here's a few pictures of my summer so far.
Photo: Snow cone party! (Eating a lot today...)PhotoPhoto: Sometimes.... Me and Anna buy a dozen doughnuts.....:)Photo: Utah lake day!

Also, before the summer started, there was Spring Fling, Choir tour, Prom, and some other stuff.

Photo










































I'm not exactly sure what happened with all those pictures, but hey, at least I tried.


No comments:

Post a Comment