Thursday, July 25, 2013

Practically perfect

Can we all just talk about how my sister has the best life?
There are people who pretend to have perfect lives online, but they definitely don't.
And then Becca comes along and tells me about all her dates and how her school is awesome, and I think oh yeah I'll totally do that and all that will happen to me! But when I do it it turns out way differently. Because let's all just face it, aaaalll da boyz luuuuv her. 
I'm not bitter at all.

Honestly though, I got pretty lucky in the sister department. Jill is definitely my role model. She always knows what to do, and she is such a good mom. She has the best style, lives in an awesome place, and has the cutest family! I love her so much! And Becca is always smiling and happy, and she has a personality you can't help but love. They're just the best. 

Anyway, I'm just trying to make you all jealous of my sisters. And I'm pretty sure it worked. 
I'm pretty jealous of them myself, though I try not to be.

Changing topics: I don't get why teachers give summer homework. It's not like we're going to be doing a little bit each day so we'll be ready for the school year to start! In reality, every single one of us does it the week before. It's like we're mastering procrastination instead of the actual concept of the homework. Give us a year to do something, and we still do it the night before. It's just the way of the world. The immature, uncaring, teenager world, that is. I could be spending the time I'm writing this to write my english essays, or even my devotional for Girl's Camp. At times I just want to be done with it, move on to college and bigger and better things. 
But college?? Where to even start! I have an idea of what I want to do, but if I don't make it in to the college I want to go to I might be very disappointed. So I'm trying not get my hopes up to much.
Because, you know, I've heard it's pretty hard to make it into Harvard*. 


*sarcasm. Just in case you didn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment